Definition: More than the size of the company and its market share, the Market leadership is related to the capability to:
- Drive the decisions along the supply chain.
- Lead the good practices in a given market.
Comments: Key Drivers to Market Leadership
- Anticipate on deep market needs and Focus on key targets
- Manage the key requirements of specifications and vendors lists
- Align resources across the company and Perform in execution
In practice it means to
- Identify your core know-how on Supply side,
- Define the leads to build the Market leadership Demand side,
- Adjust all levels (Strategic, Tactical, Operational) on Supply side to match with the Demand side.